Spirit of Empyrea
Face like old parchment covered in the creases left behind by pages written long ago. Frequently readjusting and cleaing the lovechild of thickly rimmed glasses and goggles. Speaks in a blandly dignified rhythm confering a courteous demeanor.
- The new world must be molded carefully, and ruled by the compassionately wise.
- WWTCMD? (What would the celestial mechanic do?)
- Law serves justice, not the other way around.
|Persona Trait||Linked Personality||Element|
- On the other end of middle aged, judging by his worn appearance.
- Once a subordinate to the (setting’s version of the Secretary of the Congregation For the Doctrine of the Faith).
- Likes: Air-sailing, Amateur Clockwork Engineer, Learning
- Casually catalogs facts about other people’s business.
- Frequently fidgets, or paces, patiently. Traces the ridges and surfaces of small accoutrements: gears, figurines, religious trappings.
- Cleans and re/assembles small clockwork mechanisms for meditation & rumination.